Monday, September 12, 2011

September Messages

Sacredly Inspired Living is a place where you can come to share in the healing power of words.

The words of healing for this month are~

Opening, Space and Clarity 

The healing I speak of is the quest for wholeness. To heal is to know our inherent wholeness. We are already whole and perfect, so our quest for wholeness (healing) is a matter of remembering. Remembering our inner divinity. Our connection to Source and living our lives as a sacred expression of our inner divinity. The quest for wholeness is a coming home to ourselves.

How does that look? Living your Sacredly Inspired Life is your own unique expression. It will be different for everyone. So take a moment for yourself here and read the following as it pertains to you.


Create an opening somewhere in your life right now.  To create an opening, simply invite in an energy that you would like to have more of. Would you like more joy or laughter or love? How about fun or play or time? State now your intention to invite in an energy you would like more of. "I would like more joy now" Feel the energy of joy around you. You have now created an opening. Then, let it go...stay open...

Creating an opening is important now. It invites in the energies of expansion rather than contraction. For those of us who have had lives of "feeling a lot of other people's emotions, thoughts, etc. or living life according to an outside standard this can be a challenge.

 I challenge you to stay open. If you feel afraid or vulnerable, move into step two.

Space~ Creating space in your life is so important for those of us stepping into any type of new beginning and/or experiencing an ending.  A new beginning can be anything from a new attitude, to a new career, relationship or phase of your life. Each day is a new beginning!

The space I refer to here is energetic space. You can imagine that all around you is space. In this space is "no-thing".This space of "no-thingness" is potent and dark and fertile. It is a void. It is rich like the dark fertile soil just below the sun baked earth. Allow that space to just be there. Now imagine that this space is within you. Perhaps you see it in between your chakras or cells or organs.It is alive in the space between your in and out breath. Stillness...space. 

Allowing for this space, seeing it, feeling it and letting it be is the way to make sure you are getting the most of life. It is imperative!

I was taught to fill up all empty space with something. Always filling, always doing, always planning.  "Better to fill with something, rather than nothing." was a motto I grew up with. The American success model. Do, fill, attain, more is better. 

"No- thing" is a sacred word to me now! At this time in my own life I am at a place of endings and beginnings. My youngest child has left home and is off in the world~ gone on to college. I revel in this time. The job well done of raising five children.

I have been raising children for 34 years. (since I was a teenager). Raising my children was my focus and passion for a very long time. It was an amazing journey. Arduous, fulfilling, potent and a clear path for me. That phase is clearly complete.

We are always at the end and the beginning of some phase or point, as I mentioned earlier. For most of us the way of the mind or ego is to fill up that space.  I wanted to jump feet first into some new things, new ideas, new beginnings and suddenly everything became very confusing. So much to choose from, but nothing seemed right.
NO, my Spirit said. Confusion in any form means my Spirit needs tending, and my Spirit said~

"Space"...ahhh space

Not just any space~ Sacred Space~ Space to connect~ to the Sacredness of YOU

Sacred Space is the time you spend alone, turning within, doing "no-thing". Claim your space. Claim your time to simply BE.  Space is a needed ingredient in Sacredly Inspired Living. Space brings clarity.

Clarity. Allowing space and  opening is a sure way to clarity. These three energies Open~Space~Clarity work together like this:

Create an opening. Imagine you are opening a closet that you have not looked in for a long time.( In my case this is the closet of "my life sans children under 18".)
Just open and see what is there. (Wow, lots of great stuff~ also lots of emotions~ old stuff, new stuff, etc) Ok, move that stuff over and invite in something you want.( I open to the energy of "self-discovery".)  You name what energy you would like to open to.

Then create space. No-thingness. Just stare into this new closet that you have, let the ideas come, jot them down, sit within the beauty of your inner sanctuary and be with yourSelf. At least 30 minutes a day.

Clarity is a by-product of open space~ the open space of joy, discovery, love, peace, harmony~YOU and the Divine~together, is sweet, open space. Very clear!

Perhaps that is why I love living in the west so much. There is lots of open space here. I feel calmer and at peace. I am blessed. Yet, wherever you live, if you take time to Open, and Be in the Space you create, you will be blessed with Clarity.

Namaste

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment