Wednesday, April 17, 2013

when tragedy hits...again...what you CAN do in times like these

Hello Fellow Travelers,
What can we do at times like this?
When we feel powerless, what can we do?
What can we do to change the trajectory of violence, especially when it hits home for us? It may seem as if we can do nothing, yet I am putting out a call to all of you to do something.
Pray. Send prayers to those who have been hurt, send prayers to those effected. Send prayers to all, for we have all been hurt and effected again.
For those who practice Reiki, use the distance symbol, send a constant stream of energy right onto the streets of Boston, and into the hospitals. See the bridge of light from your heart right onto and into the lives of others. Pray that the energy goes where it is needed to do what is needed in the best and highest good at this time.
Pray for yourself and give yourself Reiki. When you feel like closing your heart, let the grief, sadness or fear come up. Then pray.
"May all be held in love and light"
Chant a mantra.
"Om Shanti, Om, Shanti, Peace, Peace, Peace"
Allow the energy of healing to permeate you. It is in this energy of harmony and peace that transformation is possible and solutions come forth.
For those who know about the Net of Light* cast it often. Call on the Grandmothers~ the divine feminine and cast the net that holds the world in healing love at this time.
I invite all of you to visit the portal of healing I have created here heartofgaiacenter.com
For now, the most powerful solution I know is to feel the feelings, take good care of yourself, connect to Source and keep the flow of prayers, blessings and life force energy flowing. The time is now, we are the change.
I am keeping a constant flow of energy going from my heart to all, as I am generously receiving the energy of the divine. I am reminding all of my Reiki students to use their skills to pump up the volume of energy being sent to all and pump up the volume of love you are taking in. 
We can and do make a difference and this is exactly when we need to use the healing skills we have been taught, in whatever form we were taught. Use them now. For ourselves and pass them on to others, via prayer, blessings, and thoughts.
This is where the rubber meets the road.
I am so very grateful to have all of you to call on at this time of need for our planet and her beautiful inhabitants, I am so grateful for the work I am called to do and those of you who share this with me. I feel the connection of this circle of strength and it helps me to know that when things get really scary, we are not alone, never, ever alone.
Peace and blessings,
Mary
*please visit Grandmothers speak to listen to the five minute meditation on casting the Net of Light

No comments:

Post a Comment