Friday, November 9, 2012

A New Rhythm

Hello Fellow Travelers,

I have been asked by clients, colleagues and friends about 2012; what's it all about? how will it effect us? will the world end? what can we do? is it all a hoax? These questions have been asked over the last few years, but as the end of 2012 approaches the questions are becoming more pressed.
As anyone can easily see there is a lot of change occurring in our world and this year has seen it's share of unrest, violence, natural disasters and more. I do feel that this is a time or an opportunity for our human race to change our perspective, attitude and live differently upon the earth. The change I want is that we become more inclusive, rather than divisive, that we strive to each individually be better people and also that we live true to our gifts, talents and skills and share these with the world. I want more peace, more love, more kindness.
And, it has come to my attention by way of my personal and professional experience as a healer, teacher, and all around extra sensitive being, that something very real is changing now.
For years now I have felt my internal rhythm of peace and harmony, try to connect with an external rhythm, yet try as I might, there did not seem to be a rhythm that resonated with me, or at least not for long. My own personal path has been strewn with disasters, violence, unrest, and more, until I sought ways to tend to my inner Self. My inner rhythm flourished when I sought inner silence, prayer, mediation, healing work and walking in nature. It was there that I connected to peace.
I have noticed that the connection to my own rhythm has become stronger than ever as of late, and while this does, as I say to you, take practice and much patience and much dedication to clearing your inner and outer spaces of anything that does not serve your highest good, and living true to yourself, it is now becoming easier. Keep up the dedication to these practices, and/or start them, AND really, what has changed is that there is now a new rhythm
And, this is the most amazing part of what is now palpable and occurring in November of the year 2012. There is a new rhythm, that consists of a a clear channel to a stronger sense of Self, of purpose and focus as well as a clearer pattern of energy around us that is emanating from all the other individuals who also are living in a stronger sense of Self, purpose and focus. And even more amazing is that this new rhythm is also connected to something much deeper, wider and broader.
This connection is with the new rhythm that is vibrating from within the core, and from the Heart of the Mother Earth, outwards and upwards, it is the new rhythm that is coming down from the stars, the sun and the moon, the galaxies and many other galaxies. The new rhythm is the heart beat of the Mother earth aligning with our heart beats and the heart beat of the Universe. That is the new rhythm. That is the change I have noted as of late. I am sure there are more glorious changes to come, but for now that is what is occurring in 2012. A new rhythm, connect to it, stay with it, dance to it, sing, do whatever you feel called...
Keep on moving down your path, keep on noticing the new rhythm, strengthen this rhythm with your practices, keep aligning with this rhythm, call down the moon, the stars, the sun, call up the heart beat of the Mother, keep on going and remember that you have all you need within. And now with the new rhythm supporting you, you may walk your path with a new vibrancy and a knowing that you are truly loved and you are truly supported.
Many blessings to you,
Love
Mary


To receive these updates and inspirational messages, be sure you are signed up:
Sign up

No comments:

Post a Comment